28th National Masters Open Road Relay Championships
Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
(Under UKA Rules – Race Licence Number 2015-12541)
Saturday, 16th May 2015
Entries Close Midnight 22nd April 2015
Absolutely No Late or Telephone Entries Accepted
No amendments/additions after the closing date. All problems in previous years were from late entries amendments/additions. This will be strictly adhered to; you have been warned
A printable PDF version of these details can be downloaded here … Details 2015 V1
|Start Time||Championship||No. of Stages||Maximum No. of Names Per Team||Fees|
|10.30 am||Women W35+||4||1 Team = 12; 2 Teams = 24 etc.||£32.00|
|10.30 am||Women W45+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|10.30 am||Women W55+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|10.30 am||Women W65+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|10.30 am||Men M75+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|12.15 pm||Men M55+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|12.15 pm||Men M65+||3||1 Team = 9; 2 Teams = 18 etc.||£24.00|
|2.00 pm||Men M35+||6||1 Team = 18; 2 Teams = 36 etc.||£48.00|
|2.00 pm||Men M45+||4||1 Team = 12; 2 Teams = 24 etc.||£32.00|
- Entry is open to all 1st Claim Registered Master Athletes of Affiliated Clubs only; whether they belong to a masters only club or not
- Athletes in older age groups may compete in a younger age group championship but MUST be entered in that championship and may only run once
- No athlete can run in more than one stage
- Registered Club vests MUST be worn
- Race numbers for the appropriate stage MUST be worn on the front & back and MUST be worn as issued and not cut or folded
- Ages are as on the day of the race
- Teams and running order are to be declared no later than 30 minutes before the start of the first stage i.e. either 10.00 am; 11.45am or 1.30pm as appropriate
- Clubs may enter more than one team in each championship. Only the first finishing team of each club may receive team medals
- Only online entries will be accepted from http://www.race-results.co.uk
A direct link to entry page… http://tinyurl.com/negwgyx
10. Competitors entering these championships do so on the understanding they abide by the UKA Rules and compete at their own risk and that organisers are in no way responsible for injury; accident; damage or loss incurred
Sutton Park is eight miles north of Birmingham. The Post Code for satnav is B74 2YT
Road: The Park is best approached via the M6 Junction 7 (Junction 6 will involve local congestion) or from the East along the A453
Rail: A frequent service operates from Birmingham New Street to Sutton Coldfield.
Car & Coach Park: Ample Parking is available within the Park; enter via the Town Gate
Changing facilities are available for a small charge at WYNDLEY LEISURE CENTRE. A marquee is also available and an area is reserved for Team Tents.
Team Managers to collect declaration sheets and race numbers on the day, see Rule 7.
All races start and finish as shown on the Race Route Map by the Registration Desk.
PLAQUES go to the winning teams. MEDALS go to the first three teams and the three fastest runners in each championship. In each championship only the first finishing team of each club may receive team medals.
Result sheets will also be available for purchase on the day of the event